COURT SQUARE DURING 1913 FLOOD
|Looking south toward Court Square from the New Commercial Hotel during the 1913 flood. The Monroe Hotel is on the right. The large building left of Williams Court Alley was replaced sixty years later by the Bureau of Public Debt. The courthouse is just out of frame to the left.|
BACK TO THIRD STREET BACK TO WILLIAMS COURT ALLEY
Content © Copyright 2005-2011 Jim Dawson. All Rights Reserved.
Site design © Copyright 2001-2011 Earl P. Reinhalter. All Rights Reserved.
Webmaster's site: ElectricEarl.com