PARKERSBURG, WEST VIRGINIA: A VINTAGE PORTRAIT
The Parkersburg Y.M.C.A. was built on the north side of Eighth Street between Market and Juliana in 1905. It contained a gym, swmming pool, ballroom, bowling alley, playrooms, a library, and a reading room. The building was razed in the 1960s.
BACK TO PARKERSBURG HOMEPAGE
Content © Copyright 2004-2008 Jim Dawson. All Rights Reserved.
Site design © Copyright 2000-2008 Earl P. Reinhalter. All Rights Reserved.
Webmaster's site: ElectricEarl.com