OHIO RIVER RAILROAD (ANN ST.) STATION
|The Ohio River Railroad station was built at the southwest corner of Second and Ann Streets in 1884. The ORR ran north and south along the river, from Wheeling to Huntington. The station was torn down in 1959.|
BACK TO PARKERSBURG HOMEPAGE
Content © Copyright 2004-2011 Jim Dawson. All Rights Reserved.
Site design © Copyright 2001-2011 Earl P. Reinhalter. All Rights Reserved.
Webmaster's site: ElectricEarl.com