THE PARKERSBURG SENTINEL
The Parkersburg Sentinel, daily and semi-weekly, was first located at 218-220 Fifth Street in
the early 1900s, but later moved to its present location at 519 Juliana Street (seen here).
(Photos courtesy of Jeremy Bungard.)
The Parkersburg News and Sentinel in 1973.
Newspaper boy Chalmers Gibbons passed out cards
like this one to his customers in 1899.
BACK TO PARKERSBURG HOMEPAGE
Content © Copyright 2004-2014 Jim Dawson. All Rights Reserved.
Site design © Copyright 2001-2014 Earl P. Reinhalter. All Rights Reserved.
Webmaster's site: ElectricEarl.com